APSU Student Membership
The City of Clarksville is proud to announce its partnership with the City of Clarksville to bring fitness and fun to campus.
Thanks to an award winning "Great Green Idea", and the support of the Student Government Association and the Sustainable Campus Fee Committee, currently enrolled APSU students receive a free bike share Student Membership at NO cost. Your student membership is valid at the NEW BStation at Foy Recreation Center, as well as, the four other stations around Clarksville. Visit our station map
Get out. Go for an adventure. Let’s make it a success so we can expand our campus bike-share next year!
How to Sign Up
1. Click HERE
or download the iOS
Membership includes unlimited 60-minute trips. A usage fee of $1 per each additional 30 minutes will be charged for trips lasting over 60 minutes.
2. Sign up for an "APSU Student" membership using your APSU issued email address. Non-APSU email addresses will not receive the discounted rate.
3. Enter your promo code. Each semester, students will receive a welcome email with promo code. To request the promo code email us at email@example.com
4. Start Riding!
It's Easier from the App
Download the “BCycle” iOS
app., log-in and check out bikes from any station. You can even walk up to any station in a BConnected
city (like Nashville BCycle's 36 stations
) and checkout bikes directly from the app.
Prefer a Key Fob or BCard?
Just shoot us an email
and we will have one ready for you.
Want more Information?
- Visit the Clarksville BCycle booth and meet our BCycle Team at the MUC Plaza on August 30 from 11:00 am-2:00 pm or September 4 from 11:00 am-1:00 pm.
- Check out the FAQ Page, or
- Visit us at the Clarksville Parks and Recreation Office | Mon - Fri | 8AM - 4:30PM | 102 Public Square